Who agrees?

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
i'm not a big fan of the 9th wonder version, but really murs is one of the few artists who i own every retail album and never skip tracks on.

riskyyyyyyy biznesssssssssss

I love this album. I had only heard Murs because I was listening to Music Choice, and H-U-S-T-L-E came on. I eventually went and bought it, and have listened to it and loved it ever since.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Dante said:
i'm not a big fan of the 9th wonder version, but really murs is one of the few artists who i own every retail album and never skip tracks on.

riskyyyyyyy biznesssssssssss
Weird.

Big Flipp

Like Dante said, Murs is one of the few people who I will actually buy the album instead of just finding it online. What do you guys thing about the FELT albums?

i didnt think its a classic but its definitely a dope album.. Murs is ill. I dont see how ppl can say something is or isnt classic though. Every1s got there own preferences.. To You it is, to others it might not be. For example, I think Brother Ali - Shadows on the Sune is a classic, but theres ppl that dont even feel it. Doesnt really matter to me. But personally this albums dope, but not classic

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.