White Rapper Show

Anybody watch it on Vh1 yesterday?? :laugh: Some of those guys were str8 wack.. lol @ John Brown... That one kid Sullee wasnt that bad though.. And that fat chic was madddd annoying. Damn that show was funny.

Heres a clip of it for yall that missed it.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol no shit i watched it last night..
John Brown definitely is a bitch, "yo i'm the king of the burbs, so i'm workin for that ghetto revival" and they were all givin him shit cuz he's claimin to be from the suburbs but he's tryin to revive the ghetto, lmao.. that big chick Persia or whatever lol she had to wear that huge chain that said N Word.... LMAO, that humbled her up real fast

PuffnScruff

i'm the king of the burbs

wtf was that shit. he was in hiw own world

if you go to their myspace pages you can hear some of their songs. that girl g-child is funny. check out her myspace. she really does love vanilla ice. on one of her songs she could actually flow but she sounded like a 12 year old boy. also notice the pics of her crew lol

the oner person i actually kind of started to like blew his chance and got kicked off. what the hell was he thinking.

i was talking to big easy and meye last night while i was watching it. they dont think that british chic, the one who was friends with proof, is hot. they are crazy.

one of those cats was on a song with joe buddens.

did anyone see the people that didnt make the cut? there were some winners lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.