White Page.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Sometimes when Im replying to a thread, I hit 'Submit new post'
It then posts my post and then closes the tab, then opens a new tab to load the page (the url is in the address bar, its not "about:blank"), but the page doesnt load, I just get a blank white page.

Any one else got this problem?

Im using Firefox.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I can't really fix it because I'm not getting the problem ever so it must be something on your ends :S

Can you guys talk amongst yourselves and work out what you're doing to trigger it, what causes it, then maybe I can fix...

Does the main site do it as well or just the forum?

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
I can't really fix it because I'm not getting the problem ever so it must be something on your ends :S

Can you guys talk amongst yourselves and work out what you're doing to trigger it, what causes it, then maybe I can fix...

Does the main site do it as well or just the forum?
Just the forum.

Preach

it only happens to me when i post a post. it has never occurred while browsing, only after pushing the "post reply" button. the link in the address bar is correct, and if i reload or highlight it and hit enter, the site loads correctly with my new post included.

i don't really do anything special when i post so i think it's sort of random.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hmmm it may be the google ads in the signature.

I just got it too.

Ill take them out for the night and we will see.... Let me know how it goes for everybody.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.