White Boys Can't rap movie

got this form another forum

White Boys Can't rap movie??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://independentday.net/music/artists/16/

I am not offending any white people but I thought this was interesting.

If more white people buy fake rappers's records, the other real rappers get kicked out of top 50billboard charts and get destroyed??

I don't know what to say but what's your opinions?

got this form another forum

White Boys Can't rap movie??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://independentday.net/music/artists/16/

I am not offending any white people but I thought this was interesting.

If more white people buy fake rappers's records, the other real rappers get kicked out of top 50billboard charts and get destroyed??

I don't know what to say but what's your opinions?

anyone know the name of the beat that plays right after the song that goes

"I'm the rap hitler, the culture stiller, niggaz aint witcha, the rap huey, the rap malcolm.."

AFTER this song. what is the name of the beat?

"I'm the rap hitler, the culture stiller, niggaz aint witcha, the rap huey, the rap malcolm.."

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
If you actually listened to the preview, listen to what the guy says, the movie doesn't talk about why white rappers can't rap. It is going at The Source for making that belief upon racial editorials. We have black rappers saying the same thing in the video.

Watch the trailers, instead of just looking at the name and already drawing a conclusion

ARon

Seems like they are voicing out cus the source isnt giving them a chance, so they mad cus they dont get their shit out, they said its an indy thing and not a racial thing.....hence the title...... makes no sense but whatever. People gotta get paid however they can.

The suburbs will welcome this film no doubt...the kids that try and act hard and rap even though their mommaz bought their G-Unit will love this....less then one month b4 50 Get Rich or Die Tryin....you thought 8mile was bad with the groupies hahahahaah man that shit goin be huge, sadly.....

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Am I the only one that actually saw blacks complaining also?

I haven't watched it yet, but how about watching it, and then make a statement about it. Maybe you'll end up liking it.

ARon

^Eh not entirely true.
Like boxing, if you go up against a white guy you plan the victory party before the fight even begins.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.