Which will you choose Thug or Life?

2Pac Shakur is back with his newest posthumous albums "Thug & Life". Thug & Life are set to be the second edition of 2Pac's "Greatest Hits".

The new Thug & Life album is set to have a few new unreleased remixes of a few unheard tracks from 2Pac's early era.

Today, we have a few tracks from this album such as Dope Fiend's Diner, Resist The Temptation, and a new Thug's Mansion (Remix). Click here to peep the tracks off 2Pac's official myspace.

SOURCE: STREETHOP

i love tupac,love all his albums especially from 2pacalypse now to are u still down but.............these new albums gotta stop coming out,let him R.I.P

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
It's Not That Much Issue Considering It's A Compilation Record Otherwise I Agree The Fucking Up Of The Regular Unreleased Tracks In Releases Needs To Cease

Afeni keeps on fuckin' up Pac's music!

Makaveli was the last album i bought from Pac back in ... don't even remember!

I think after still i rise Pac's music's being fucked up!

If Suge's releasing something then probably i'ma listen and if it's Good i'ma buy!

I downloaded Loyal to the Game but sincerely, never listened in full!

Tupac feat this nigga ...

Tupac feat that nigga ...

With all due respect, fuck Afeni and her Quest for turning Pac as a Martyr or a Saint or wtf!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.