Which Rapper Flow's The Best To Beats

In my opinon it has to be AZ, the most under-rated rapper out there at the moment, his flow is amazing :thumb:

In your opinon who has the best flow to beats

linx

Staff member
I'm a big AZ fan but man, you take it too far. You are one of the biggest "dick riders" i've ever seen on these forums. That's a word I hate to see cause usually people just throw it around, but you've just made it extremely obvious now. Every post you make you basically praise Az and hate on Jay-Z. I'm starting to hate Az now!

LinX` said:
I'm a big AZ fan but man, you take it too far. You are one of the biggest "dick riders" i've ever seen on these forums. That's a word I hate to see cause usually people just throw it around, but you've just made it extremely obvious now. Every post you make you basically praise Az and hate on Jay-Z. I'm starting to hate Az now!
cuz i said az is betta then gay-z and has a great flow im a dick-rider, plz shut the fuck up, ive mentioned az in like 2 threads, so really shut up

linx

Staff member
Rather Unique said:
cuz i said az is betta then gay-z and has a great flow im a dick-rider, plz shut the fuck up, ive mentioned az in like 2 threads, so really shut up
No. You're garbage. You're a Jay-Z hater and nothing more.

LinX` said:
No. You're garbage. You're a Jay-Z hater and nothing more.
Jay-z can suck R. Kellys dick. I think Jay-Z is way overrated. "if im not better than Big Im the closest one. " Please. No where near.

Lok

NOBODY could fuck with the young Brotha Lynch. He could flow on any track & own it. Right now I would have to go with Gangsta Dre.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I wanna say Eminem after the recent songs he's been on.

gatman and robbing

We Ain't

Crazy stuff. Just call me a shady Dickrider.

Edit - regarding posts above - Jay-Z does have good flow.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.