• Snoop Dogg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nas

• Other

• Total voters

Shadows

VOTE it up! I got "OTHER" in the option too.

I'm talking about popularity, MC Skills, Flow, appeal, alllll that.

Snoop Dogg - He made arguably 2 classics and fell off. Best album Doggy Style. Yes, he appeals to mainstream still, but I don't believe people that buy his albums actually truly enjoy them, but a few songs.

Ja Rule - This man was on top of his game on his first few albums. He had popularity, and everyone knows "Holla." He made a good song, I think it was called "New York" but it never really caught on.

50 Cent - 2 albums worth mentioning, but really, only his 1st.

DMX - 2 albums, possibly a bit more, but with his trouble with the law, this cat fell off hard.

Nas - He's letting Kelis rape him. He had a good few albums and did good for radio play for being a good MC, but he's been disappearing and losing his old fans.

Nelly - Where for art thou Nelly? Last I remember he had women taking off their clothes in the clubs, and I don't think that was his last album?

OTHER

I was actually waiting for Eminem to put out his album to see if I should include him in the list, but he redeemed himself.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I think you should make a thread saying which one of the fallen off rappers is going to make a come back. Because everyone you mentioned besides Snoop & 50 (they gets a pass, they're on a few songs here and there and is actually making radio play) fell off hard. Real hard.

Who do you think is going to make a solid comeback?

Shadows

Lol, you make it! your idea!!

I don't see any of these rappers coming back.
50 if he gets MAJOR help from eminem and Dre, but I don't see that happening. I don't think they got the same chemistry the once had together working as a team.

I guess Nelly has the ability to come back, imo.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
50 is always gonna come back, he knows the formula to make hit records and commercial success. He fell off for a bit, but he's gonna make it back big, he always does.

I would really like Nelly & X to make a come back..come to think of it, I want Ja to make a comeback as well.

Shadows

50 can come back musically, but people wont respect him much unless it's GRODT material... he's kind of fucked like Ja Rule is. People want them to evolve from their music, but if they change "that aint the same nigga, *turns on first album*"

X needs to come back though, for sure. I miss his voice and shit, (no homo).

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I don't know the exact details, but X has two albums coming up. I don't know how done they are and when they will be releasing off the top of my head.

50 will make a come back musically. Who's respect is he/you looking for? If people are buying his shit again, I think he's pretty much got it. I don't think he really gives a fuck if niggas in the hood are respecting him or not. He's so far past that now, it's not an issue.

Ja rule's got an album coming up, not that Mirror shit, something else. And he has a lot of heavy hitters on his albums---production wise---from what I last heard. So all he needs is a few hooks and catchy beats and he'll start making radio wave again. I truly believe he's gonna come back with at least one more album.

Shadows

Really? I haven't heard about X's albums.

50cent, I'm talking about respect as far as the industry and ppl that were WILLING to buy his album and not download it.

Ja Rule, We'll see. But he had the same thing going on for him his last album.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Walk With Me Now & You'll Fly With Me Later (2010)

DMX recently signed to Bodog Music to release his two next albums (on the same day), Walk with Me Now and You'll Fly with Me Later.[6] X also has a Gospel album in post-production and is planning to release this back-to-back with his new rap albums in 2010.
This is been said at Wiki for the past year or so, so I dunno how truthful or how realistically the album will be completed.

Snowman

Dont Forget Mack 10.. that Soft White album was a bust.. he needs to patch up his differences with Cube, and he can put out some heat,, shit that sounds like his debut album. and that we can see a WSC album just as good as Bow Down.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
i never liked ja, and not just because i am a 50 cent dick rider. his shit always annoyed me.

50 has gone to shit, doing the same shit he used to diss ja about.

nelly was always wack. bitches music.

DMX could still put out a decent album.

nas i was never into.

snoop is fucking shitfull these days. i can think of maybe 3 of his songs i have liked in the past 10 years.

all of these rapper have fallen off bad and will never be as big as they used to be period.

as for the vote im going with the other option. i think kurrupt.

stefanwzyga

When it comes to Snoop i think The last meal, Blue carpet treatment and Ego trippin were all good albums, but the rest of the albums he's dropped have been pretty wack since Doggystyle.

I'd say Ja rule fell off the most. I never liked him but a lot of people did and when he fell off he fell off bigtime.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
when u look at it he was pretty popular, with tha dogg pound etc. they went a few times platinum with dogg food. and kurrupt was the better rapper of the duo. over time tha dogg pound overall has become irrelevant, like i doubt to many people would give a shit about them.

im also talking about skill when i say fell off. he has kinda gone to shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.