Where's My VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Okay guys, now that I'm back I decided to go full force and apply for the V.I.P membership, but where is it?

You took my money now give me the goods! Damn You :p

Okay, seriously, how long does it usually take for the membership to activate?

Preach

^^
Yes he did. I took it, man. I know, it's theft. I can't help it.

And no, you are not getting it back. It's mine now.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Aw crap, I didn't include my s/n in the comments field :(

Sorry, and I didn't print out the receipt because I was at work and "working" doesn't involve paypal:(

Am I pretty much screwed then :confused:

Preach

it should still be in your paypal history man.

edit: just realized you're a girl lol. just log onto your paypal account and look in your history, it keeps track of all your transactions.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Hmmm, sorry to keep bugging you but I don't have a paypal membership, um, I just used my Visa on the PayPal site and it didn't let me log in with my e-mail addy and the password that I used just now. :(

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Woo Hoo! Guess what? They e-mailed me a receipt of my purchase! :D Does that help?

Business: paypal@streethop.com
Contact E-Mail: paypal@streethop.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: 4068-6130-5778-0281

Keep your Receipt Number (shown above) for future reference. You will need to refer to this number if you need customer service from paypal@streethop.com or from PayPal.

If you have questions about your purchase, such as shipping and tracking, we encourage you to contact the seller, paypal@streethop.com at paypal@streethop.com.

If you have been unable to resolve your questions with the merchant, PayPal offers a free buyer complaint resolution service that offers a quick, easy resolution to your concerns. It covers physical goods purchases made through PayPal, and is offered at no charge when you register for a free PayPal account. To sign up for an account, click on the 'Save My Info' link above.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.