Where is Immortal techquie ?

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
Working hard, doing benifit shows, helping people, in the studio perfecting his album, you name it he will be doing it, I am a bit fed up of waiting around the middle passage to drop but I know it will be worth the wait, and it will be one of the best albums next year. :thumb:

you are damn right jasedwads :)

And to the thread starter its spelt 'Technique'. :)

But I am in a picky mood!....Which doesn't help when trying to listen to my favourite rappers 'new' album - it's called 'Pac's Life' if you didn't know...listen to it if you want your ears to bleed. :)

you are damn right jasedwads :cool:

And to the thread starter its spelt 'Technique'. :thumb:

But I am in a picky mood!....Which doesn't help when trying to listen to my favourite rappers 'new' album - it's called 'Pac's Life' if you didn't know...listen to it if you want your ears to bleed. :angry:

Who knows, but i am officially no longer anticipating his album. He has pushed that shit back so much, ive lost any care for it. This shit was due early 2005.

Shahin

excalibur22 said:
Who knows, but i am officially no longer anticipating his album. He has pushed that shit back so much, ive lost any care for it. This shit was due early 2005.
I kinda agree I'm not anticipating it nowhere near as much as I used to, I think it's kinda fucked up to keep your fans waiting so long. I'll still pick it up though cus I wanna hear what he have to say.

THEV1LL4N

Twirlzy said:
you are damn right jasedwads :)

And to the thread starter its spelt 'Technique'. :)

But I am in a picky mood!....Which doesn't help when trying to listen to my favourite rappers 'new' album - it's called 'Pac's Life' if you didn't know...listen to it if you want your ears to bleed. :)

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool techquie

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.