Where did the Dre/Snoop and Tim Dog/Luke beef start?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
you made me sign up for that forum just to read that? haha

but thanks, i always wondered why Luke and Tim Dog even got dragged into that shit

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Luke had a song on his first solo CD (I GOT SHIT ON MY MIND) dissing the post-Ice Cube NWA called "Fakin' Like Gangstas." The actual rapping was by JT-Money, w/ Luke doing some spoken commentary, and the intro basically called out Eazy, Ren, Yella and Dre (Dre was ripped for the Dee Barnes incident of '91) as punks...

Then on THE CHRONIC, Dre dissed Luke back on "Fuckin' With Dre Day", where he said "Luke's bending over/so Luke's getting fucked." The video for that song featured a Luke lookalike (w/ a gap between his teeth) getting (implied) sodomy. I assume that's what led to "Cowards From Compton."
there you go amerikazmost

Lok

You could view it without being registered a week back lol. My bad, I didn't want to jack somebody's reply & act like I knew what I was talking about.

I love how Tim Dog has pretty much backtracked completely over the years. The last interview I read from him a few years back it was, "It's all Cali love, I actually have a home in Cali, I get a lot of love in Cali", blah, blah, dude could've saved himself a lot of grief if he would have just STFU in the first place.

I think it's kind of a different situation when your claim to fame is a song called "Fuck Compton".

And my name is "The Creator", by the way. That's what you called me in the "1995" thread, and I quite liked it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.