where did my thread go i made last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night i made thread ''looking to buy somethin good and i have $80''.

where did that thread go? i searched all over FX forum but couldnt find it.

mods where did it go?

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
~Bachaveli Don~ said:
last night i made thread ''looking to buy somethin good and i have $80''.

where did that thread go? i searched all over FX forum but couldnt find it.

mods where did it go?
if you were trying to buy a track for $80, then that obviously violates forum rules. i didn't see your thread so i don't know.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It got deleted.

I've just read the thread. And I believe it was probably certain idiots who made several dumb comments about other board members that got it deleted.

you didnt see my thread so why say i was trying to buy a track for $80.

some mods who hasnt seen my thread and have no idea what i was askin for, they now will see your comment and assume it got deleted for a good reason because according to you i was trying to buy a track for $80 which violates forum rules.

i did say in that thread i wanted to buy anythin good pac related like a cd,dvd,poster,rare on non rare but i didnt specifically said i wanted to buy a single track for $80.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
~Bachaveli Don~ said:
you didnt see my thread so why say i was trying to buy a track for $80.

some mods who hasnt seen my thread and have no idea what i was askin for, they now will see your comment and assume it got deleted for a good reason because according to you i was trying to buy a track for $80 which violates forum rules.

i did say in that thread i wanted to buy anythin good pac related like a cd,dvd,poster,rare on non rare but i didnt specifically said i wanted to buy a single track for $80.

Chill. The thread is stil there for mods and admins.

Pittsey said:
It got deleted.

I've just read the thread. And I believe it was probably certain idiots who made several dumb comments about other board members that got it deleted.
Its highly unusual that threads are deleted...how come it wasn't closed?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Rock said:
I shot it

I ban you, unban you, probation you, cut down your post count, and you stil freepost?

I see you "express yourself" like this again and I will ban you for good.

This is a freepost, it doesnt add anything to the discussion, just like most of your posts.

Thread closed, blame Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.