Where are the Admins/Mods?

PuffnScruff

seriously? i posted a thread in last words day ago. no response

in WOW, there is nothing but beefing going on mostly started by arabic187 and khaled in the "boycott denmark & norway" and "worldwide muslim fury at cartoons" threads. i have seen plenty of posts that should and need to be deleted.

do you need more mods or something because im sure there are plenty of people that are on the board daily that would be willing to help out.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
every1 knows what happens to snitches on the streets. but thank god this it the internet.

PuffnScruff

FUK_BADBOY said:
why r u snitchin on people? do you no what happens to people that snitch on the streets?
i feel sorry for you.

i'm trying to point out that calling a person a stupid brit in a section of the forum that is ment for intelligent mature discussions is being over looked for whatever reason. one starts to wonder why after noticing plenty of other posts that could have been deleted.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
i don't go in there because there's so much pseudo-intellectualism that it makes me sick sometimes. who mods there?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Yeah Illuminatlie is the main man in there. Not many other mods go in there.

As for the Mum comment. You're not going to like what I say. He was using your mum to make a point and apart from a few little hiccups I can't see any posts where he has overstepped the mark. You didn't like him using your mum to make the point; and that was his point. I have warned him about using your mum. But I don't think any further action is needed. If you have specific posts, please post them in this thread.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Dante said:
i don't go in there because there's so much pseudo-intellectualism that it makes me sick sometimes. who mods there?
Yeah, it's much better to concentrate your time on making diss threads to 14 year olds. :thumb:

Duke

Staff member
Amara used to mod it too but i havent seen her since the whole danish cartoons riot. That leaves one mod and i think (im not sure) he needs to sleep as well

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I added b real as a mod.

It's usually a quiet-ish forum and needs little moding. But at the moment it seems a certain subject is creating a lot of drama.

Amara will still mod in there when she is online.

Duke

Staff member
The Danish storm seems to be letting off a bit i guess. Apart from a few morons here and there in the main thread about, i'd say 80% of it was filled with proper discussion. Went well. :thumb:

Duke said:
well yeah but she used to come in wow a lot and keep it in check

and i dont think shes dead :)
I've had a gut full of keeping it in check. Same old stupid, ignorant, disrespectful, boring shit. Anyway, I passed it over to Illuminattile - after that description I'm sure he's grateful!

But no, I'm not dead. :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.