When's Channel 7(aka 7 Aurelius)'s album dropping?

Casey

Staff member
I thought M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E was pretty good, but I'm impressed with how he flipped Kraftwerk's 'Numbers' sample into "My Number Babe" with Ashanti. He didn't do much to it I suppose but add a few synths, but I just fucking love Kraftwerk so it's good to hear them being sampled.

When's 7's album out? I think I read it might be out in 7/7/07 - that would make a lot of sense - is that confirmed?

the most i know is its out on 7/7/7 like you said........but he doesnt even have an official single out so it might get pushed back.......what i know is that its gonna be a production masterpiece.

www.murderinc-online.com

hes gotta few videos on youtube regarding behind the scenes to but i dont have the links......just thought you'd like to know.

Casey

Staff member
Thanks for that Sniper. 7 is blatantly lifting a lot of his image, production style, and even the way he talks, from Prince, but I don't mind. He's certainly not the first person to do so and won't be the last, and honestly in my opinion if you are a musician there is no one better to look up to.

7's album is gonna be crazy. You don't happen to have an MP3 of "My Number Babe", do you? I keep listening to it on YouTube.

ill see if i can find it for you, also lol even i can see that and i dont know the first thing about prince (well apart from diamonds and pearls/new power gen lolz)

but yeah 7 gonna drop some heat......shout out to my boy seraph for the interview.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.