when TI raps...

"It's only five rappers outta Atlanta who bustin'
And I'm one of 'em
The other four, you know who you are
But if you gotta think twice
Well shawty you ain't nice"

who's he talkin about?

I don't think T.I even know, he's a good rapper but he's too cocky seen him at a restraunt before and he look at you like come don't you know who I am but I really didn't pay any attention to him

nah, I think T.I. was talkin bout himself, OutKast, Luda, and Scrappy......dunno though, he could be talkin bout PSC but they havent quite proven themselves yet so I dont think he'd be so bold to say that about them when they haven't proved shit without him.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
SkItZoSkAmZ said:
nah, I think T.I. was talkin bout himself, OutKast, Luda, and Scrappy......dunno though, he could be talkin bout PSC but they havent quite proven themselves yet so I dont think he'd be so bold to say that about them when they haven't proved shit without him.
yeah your right,Plus that line was a diss to the competion saying if you gotta think twice about being one of the best out of atl then your not nice,In other words your doubting yourself.So i highly doubt he is talking about PSC too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.