When the hell is Crooked gonna blow?

Please tell me when the world is gonna realize Crooked is the best thing out right now.

Only thing Im bumping in my Ipod latetly is him, When B.O.S.S supposed to drop?

THEV1LL4N

Please tell me when the world is gonna realize Crooked is the best thing out right now.

Only thing Im bumping in my Ipod latetly is him, When B.O.S.S supposed to drop?
crook is leaking one song at a time from the B.O.S.S. album in a similar fashion to that of how he did with the block obama.

Shadows

only the internet knows the man, it will always stay like that unless he gets shot 20 times and someone wants to blow him up.

THEV1LL4N

if he blew up and made it he would probably have to change his style to attract new audiences for the charts - and then we'd be complaining saying he might aswell have just continued to do what he was already doing.

kastro

thats what i always thought to my self, i mean this guy comes out wif some really tight music i mean if other shit rappers can come out wif a album im sure he can with atleast 1, hell souljha boi got a slbum and he sucks ballz, maybe atleast well get 1 album b4 he hangs up the mic

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.