when is , "TONy YAYo" droping an album.

hmmmm is it jus me or does n e 1 else think he might have to change his name b4 he drops an official/single/album, yayo is a cocaine isnt it if scarface reference is right.

i dont think that his album will be ne good, when he originally came out wit bad newz on the mixtapes n shit before he went to jail he had the hype that he needed, then he had it when he came out, now after all this wait i dont think that it will be too good although it might sell cause of the label i dont think it will be a quality album

the album is gonna be tight, its supposed to come out after 50's album. Its either supposed to go 50, then yayo or 50 then olivia then yayo. I'd say yayo's will prolly be out around june or july

worst member? Whatever, nobody has really heard what Yayo has got yet, but on the old g-unit stuff you can't deny his heat. I liked him way better than Banks back in the day, still do.

2pacnbiggie is right first 50, then Olivia and then Yayo. It's going to be a sick album I've been saying from day one. Damn I think this summer may be one the most promising in the years. Debut releases like Yayo, Crooked I and probably Napoleon. Fatal and Kurupt could also be out by this summer. Not mentioning Dre's Detox which will be dropping in the near future after all the Aftermath albums drop their albums, so we're probably going to be getting a new Busta Rhymes by this summer. I'm telling you, this is going to be a very big year in this rap game and let's hope the West brings back the heat like in '96.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.