when is the sound of revenge due out?

You mean the Jay concert? If so I think it's prolly in NY if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone update us on the status in the meantime, would be really appreciated.

Peace

Little Skittle

makaveli_411 said:
You mean the Jay concert? If so I think it's prolly in NY if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone update us on the status in the meantime, would be really appreciated.

Peace

actually i was talking about the new chamillionaire album, but thanks anyway

Chamillionaire is pretty dope.....I don't really know much about him, but I heard that new joint "Southern Takeover," I'm really feelin that one.....has he been out for a long time? Or is he brand new

don't quote me on this but i think he came out recently
along the rise with mike jones and paul wall but he fell out with them

can anyone confirm this?

Houston is on the rise period. Bun B released his first solo, along with Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, Mike Jones and I'm sure I'm missing someone. Where's Scarface's new solo?

shuba said:
don't quote me on this but i think he came out recently
along the rise with mike jones and paul wall but he fell out with them

can anyone confirm this?

Actually Chamillionaire has been around since 98/99 he was originally on the Swishahouse label along w/ Paul Wall, Big Pic, Tiger, Slim Thug, Lil Mario....but he and Paul Wall split off and came out with their solo album Get Ya Mind Correct in 2001 or 2002. Soon after that Paul went back to Swishahouse who by that time had picked up Mike Jones. Chamillionaire went on to form his Chamillitary imprint and signed a label deal with Universal 1-2 years ago. Since that time he has put out like 5-7 mixtapes..Mixtape Messiah, Chamillitary Vol. 1, Tippin Down 2005, Big Business, The Truth and he has hosted a bunch of mixtapes. but The Sound of Revenge is his major label debut, and hopefully this is is just the beginning...CHAMILLIONAIRE is a LYRICIST...bottom line one of the coldest rappers to come out of the south since Luda....give the boy a listen...believe me...you will not be dissapointed.

-Cham used to have a lot of beef with Mike Jones & Paul Wall...for a number of legit reasons...its not squashed but Cham has stopped talking about it. He still cool with Slim Thug, Bun B, Lil Flip, Z-Ro, Trae.....he pretty much down with everybody else outta houston

txbarrebaby said:
Actually Chamillionaire has been around since 98/99 he was originally on the Swishahouse label along w/ Paul Wall, Big Pic, Tiger, Slim Thug, Lil Mario....but he and Paul Wall split off and came out with their solo album Get Ya Mind Correct in 2001 or 2002. Soon after that Paul went back to Swishahouse who by that time had picked up Mike Jones. Chamillionaire went on to form his Chamillitary imprint and signed a label deal with Universal 1-2 years ago. Since that time he has put out like 5-7 mixtapes..Mixtape Messiah, Chamillitary Vol. 1, Tippin Down 2005, Big Business, The Truth and he has hosted a bunch of mixtapes. but The Sound of Revenge is his major label debut, and hopefully this is is just the beginning...CHAMILLIONAIRE is a LYRICIST...bottom line one of the coldest rappers to come out of the south since Luda....give the boy a listen...believe me...you will not be dissapointed.

-Cham used to have a lot of beef with Mike Jones & Paul Wall...for a number of legit reasons...its not squashed but Cham has stopped talking about it. He still cool with Slim Thug, Bun B, Lil Flip, Z-Ro, Trae.....he pretty much down with everybody else outta houston

thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.