when is game gonna drop a new album?

don't you think it's time for game to drop another album?
tired of hearing his old stuff.

did he announced that he was gonna do a second album?
could someone clear that up for me
thx

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
KAMIKAZI said:
He's had 9 FUCKIN MONTHS to breathe... give me another fuckin album Game ya faggot punk.
actually, pal, most artists take a good year, or maybe even two years, to deliver their sophomore album. hell, twista took fucking seven.

just because pac could drop three albums in one year doesn't mean every artist could. i mean, really...nine months isn't that long.

rtyfghvbn said:
actually, pal, most artists take a good year, or maybe even two years, to deliver their sophomore album. hell, twista took fucking seven.

just because pac could drop three albums in one year doesn't mean every artist could. i mean, really...nine months isn't that long.
I was kidding... I don't think Twista took 7 years to release any album, his first was released in like, 95, and he had like 5 albums since.

I think the problem with rap today, or at least one of the many problems, is that everyone rushes to put an album out. If you take your time to do the shit right, it will come out a lot better. Rush it, and you get a lot of shit albums. Everyone thinks they can do what Pac did, when in reality, very few can write shit that fast and have it be good. Let him take his time. Actually I don't care what he does, I won't be buying his shit anyway.

KAMIKAZI said:
I was kidding... I don't think Twista took 7 years to release any album, his first was released in like, 95, and he had like 5 albums since.
His 1st album - Runnin' Off At the Mouth - was released in like '91. Then he followed it up with Adrenaline Rush in either '96 or '97.

Cooper

Runnin' off at da Mouth (1991 - as Tung Twista)(Gold)
Adrenaline Rush (1997) #77 US
Mobstability (with The Speedknot Mobstaz) (1998) #34 US
Legit Ballin' (1999) (compilation)
Legit Ballin' Vol 2: Street Scriptures (2001) (compilation)
Kamikaze (2004) #1 US, #19 UK(platinum)
The Day After (2005)

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Runnin' off at da Mouth (1991 - as Tung Twista)(Gold)

runnin off at da mouth was officially titled as an EP or some shit like that. 'doesn't count. and even if it did, it still took six years to follow up.

Adrenaline Rush (1997) #77 US

this is his first official, signed album release. his debut CD.

Mobstability (with The Speedknot Mobstaz) (1998) #34 US

i'm completely aware of this album. however, i decided not to put it, seeing as how it was a compilation with very little solo work. it was released as a speedknot mobstaz project, and not labeled a 'twista' release.

Legit Ballin' (1999) (compilation)

also a compilation. plus, it sounded like shit. 'doesn't count.

Legit Ballin' Vol 2: Street Scriptures (2001) (compilation)

yet another compilation. and once again, not a twista release.

Kamikaze (2004) #1 US, #19 UK(platinum)

here we go. the long-awaited SOPHOMORE RELEASE. it was his official sophomore release, it was titled his sophomore release, because it is his sophomore release. as in, his second album.

so there we go. a solid, seven-year break in between album releases. and twista is just one example.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
alright, whatever you say. 'too much of a technicality to argue over.

but besides, that was in '91. AR was in '97, and kamikaze was in '05. that's a six year gap between album 1 and 2, and a seven year gap between album 2 and 3. altogether, 3 albums in 14 years. 'still a pretty significant waiting period.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
i dunno. it just sorta happened, 'cause i used twista of an example of someone who took a long time to drop an album.

but anyway, idir got their answer, so if i mod passes through, go ahead and close this thread if ya want.

PuffnScruff

the one in 95 was Resurrection but it never was released.

that doesn't make any since that Runnin' Off at Da Mouth was offically an EP since it had 11 tracks on it.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
KAMIKAZI said:
Oh yea, it's still downloadable though. Thanx for clearin that up. I don't think this topic's going to go back to The Game.
yeah. this topic is sorta dead. if you guys would like to continue your discussion about twista, let me know, and i'll open you up a new thread.

with that being said...

- CLOSED -

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.