When is crookeds album out?

I think it's coming out in the third quarter of NEVER. Crooked I will always be dope to me, but he had a small window of opportunity when there was some buzz around him, and that window has since passed. He can probably put out something underground, but his chance for a reasonably successful (up to gold status) commercially-released album was during his Death Row days, since the rap scene at the time had a few successful lyrically dope rappers, whereas the rap scene today revolves much more around rappers who put out club bangers (50 Cent, Lil Jon, T.I., etc.). At least in my opinion.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
I think it's coming out in the third quarter of NEVER. Crooked I will always be dope to me, but he had a small window of opportunity when there was some buzz around him, and that window has since passed. He can probably put out something underground, but his chance for a reasonably successful (up to gold status) commercially-released album was during his Death Row days, since the rap scene at the time had a few successful lyrically dope rappers, whereas the rap scene today revolves much more around rappers who put out club bangers (50 Cent, Lil Jon, T.I., etc.). At least in my opinion.
True.. I like Crooked I too but I know if he drops he wont sell shit like he would have if he dropped a album on DeathRow..

I don't know have to disagree wit you guys there crooked is able to make club music, matter of fact he could be a mainstream rapper, but it feels more like someone in the mainstream industry is trying hold em back cuz they're scared of him

Tally2005 said:
I don't know have to disagree wit you guys there crooked is able to make club music, matter of fact he could be a mainstream rapper, but it feels more like someone in the mainstream industry is trying hold em back cuz they're scared of him
Yeah, he made couple of club songs like 'Boom Boom Clap', 'Mil Out Tha Deal', 'Cali Boyz' and from earlier stage I remember 'Dollaz In My Hand'... I don't know if that was quality since his 'hardcore' fans didn't recived very well but the 'mainstream' were delighted...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.