When does Tech N9ne's new album come out???

I think it's called Eveready, or some shit......anyway just wonderin' if anyone knew a release date.......he's supposed to have a lot of good feat. on there......He has a song on there feat. Eminem and Brotha Lynch.......anybody with info plz post

vintage tech was more like a mixtape... he is comin out w/ a new one though... don't know if there's a release date or anything though

i dunno but if tech comes to ur city, u must go watch him. best performance i've ever seen and i've seen alot of motherfuckerz. everybody be on drugs tho so excuse the audiences' behavior

UnCommon said:
i dunno but if tech comes to ur city, u must go watch him. best performance i've ever seen and i've seen alot of motherfuckerz. everybody be on drugs tho so excuse the audiences' behavior
I was impressed when I watched his live performances in the More Power DVD. :thumb:

Rock said:
I agree. He is very original and kicks ass :thumb:

he's also fuckin' funny......he talks pretty much just like he raps......on that Absolute Power dvd there's a part where he's tryin' to nail his verse for I'mma Tell, and he had to do it like 845493773 times 'cuz he kept fuckin' up (the songs so versitaile, probably why)..........for real, I think he's one of the best rappers out there right now......for one he doesn't make music that's fuckin' shitty garbage (imo) and most of his tracks I can say I enjoy........even shit from Celsius/Calm Before the Storm I like if not some better than shit off Anghellic/Absolute Power........Plus he's been on songs with everyone......2pac/Gang Related Strk/Eminem/D12/Brotha Lynch/ and a shitload of others

Chronic

ChrisZ24 said:
he was never featured on a legit 2pac song
Had Tupac not died it would've happened though.

Album will prob come out in the summer of 2006. I hope his affiliation with the ICP is not going influence the album.

Chronic said:
Had Tupac not died it would've happened though.

Album will prob come out in the summer of 2006. I hope his affiliation with the ICP is not going influence the album.

you are prolly right and i think a real collabo between them would have been tight as hell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.