When a verse spoils a great song...

Don't ya'all hate when a rapper guest stars on a song spoils what would have turned out to be a great song? There are times when a rapper is doing his own song, writes a sick verse, but one of the verses in the song is terrible.

Know what I am talking about?

I am thinking of Eminem's verse on Welcome To D-Block. The whole song is great except for Eminem's verse and chorus. Thanks a lot for ruining the song for us! :mad::thumb:

Anyone feeling the same about other songs?

Man, The OUtlawz ruined so many goddamn songs. I understand you gotta be loyal to your crew but, damn, people just wanna hear 'Pac.

linx

Staff member
H.E. Pennypacker said:
I am thinking of Eminem's verse on Welcome To D-Block. The whole song is great except for Eminem's verse and chorus.
I wouldn't really say I hated Em on it, but I didn't really like the song period. I was waiting for that one too. :(

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Lil Wayne and Trick Daddy on TI's "Stand Up." TIs verse was nice as hell I thought, the other 2's were just fuckin blah.

Ludacris came pretty whack on Buck's "Stomp" 2 I thought...the whole verse in general just sounded/felt half-assed.

Thats all I can think of 4 now, Ima go smoke since I just woke up then we'll C if I can come up with anything.

On a song by Balance with many other rappers. They're all very good excepting that guy from TX, Kiotti : "I write my raps on toilets when I shit/So that every time I spit it's real shit" or something like that. It doesn't ruin the song but it's so fuckin retarded that I had to say it.

roaches

Freeway on "Can't Go On This Way" on Beanie Sigel's last album.

That song's so dope, and Freeway's so dope, so when he comes in, I'm expecting some fire, instead I get... whatever the fuck that was.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.