Whatz being done for Racism on this site??

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Riaz*

sorry i didnt report this here i waznt sure,
anywayz this guy named gizzatto haz called me racial related namez n he didnt even get a warning??
this iz all takin place in tha mixin up section 4 tha past 3 or 4 dayz....
i admitted 2 using hiz idea and i apolagized and my mix got deleted By Dante BUT Yet no warningz 2 him Indivigually 4 continuein tha harrasment....
im more than happy 2 leave tha site but i jus dont wan no1 else dealin with wat im havin 2 deal wit....
This is a descrase guyz......this is a 2pac site??!!!

Thanx....

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
First, why would YOU leave the site if HE'S being a racist. Second, provide links here to all the posts/comments he's left--that you are saying is racist.

I highly doubt any of the admins/mods have time to go and search for racist remarks. Couldn't you guys let somethings go?

*Riaz*

i have let it go but tha rasicm i ain lettin go man......
gettin nuff shit off people around tha world 4 being ethnic n muslim n now on tha net,on a 2pac site??
2much man way 2much!!

*Riaz*

i dont give a shit.....u dont belong in the uk...fuckoff home

U Know Ure A Latino/paki....living In A Country That Isnt Urs...its Not Racist Its The Truth.

thatz exactly what he said............pz

Provide a link thanks.

I had a quick look and saw 2 warnings from Dante saying if it continued, he'd dish out bans. So I dont know what you are talking about saying mods arent doing anything.

Show me that post though and I'll see.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
why is the man complainin about racism gettin all the shit

'alright fine then, i'll get someone to look into it'

'why should YOU leave if HES being a racist"

*Riaz*

Dante Warned both of us,what im asking for is he shud get a warning directed to just him Not me aswell.....
my punishment waz given by dante-he deleted my mix.....
im not so fussed about the mix guyz n im not sayin u guys aint doin a good job all im askin is for him to get a warning thatz all n if u guys cant do that then therz nothin more i can do.....

And the reason y i keep sayin il leave is because i dont see why i shud put up with being called racist names...

All The Remarkz He Made Is on the mix em up section....i cant provide the links as i havnt got the time.....

Racism for this site Definatly Aint A Good Reputation Guys!!!!

PuffnScruff

riaz should be banned for using letters in places of words and "shud"

stop trying to make this site out to be racist just because one guy called you names.

you have time to bitch but you dont have the time to copy and paste? rrriiiiigggghhhttt!

I Neva said This Site Is Racist.....Im Sayin Is Why Shud it get a bad name for 1 person being imature thatz all....
Forget it guys .....Im Really sorry for even creatin this thread!!

I Got The Message,i guess im jus going to have to deal with being called a latino/paki On A Pac Site......This is a Fuckin Joke!!!!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
If you have a problem with a user the correct forum to use is Last Words http://www.streethop.com/forum/last-wordz.html .

Please make a thread using the users name as a title and PROVIDE LINKS TO OFFENSES. Admins shall then look into it and decide whether or not bans are required.

Please follow the proper protocol if you expect things to be handled.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
*Riaz* said:
Dante Warned both of us,what im asking for is he shud get a warning directed to just him Not me aswell.....
my punishment waz given by dante-he deleted my mix.....
im not so fussed about the mix guyz n im not sayin u guys aint doin a good job all im askin is for him to get a warning thatz all n if u guys cant do that then therz nothin more i can do.....

And the reason y i keep sayin il leave is because i dont see why i shud put up with being called racist names...

All The Remarkz He Made Is on the mix em up section....i cant provide the links as i havnt got the time.....

Racism for this site Definatly Aint A Good Reputation Guys!!!!

Just to add.. Why is your time more important than anyone elses? He's calling you names. Not me. So if you can't spare any time to provide links, I can't provide any time to handle a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.