What's wrong with Nas?

**Jacked thread from the IC**

TheGameNyc said:
Besides flip flopping everyone seems to have a problem with him. This reminds of the case with Michael Jackson, I grew up believeing that the dude was just hated on because he was black. There was a point in his career that his music made him INVINCIBLE (you didn't want to believe the cat could do no wrong), but as time went on I could actually see that he had serious problems (a good recent example was yesterday when he went to court in his pyjamas). :confused

Pac, Biggie, Diddy, Jay, 50, Dipset, Angie, Flex, Slay are significant hiphop artists & personals who have had a problem with Nas.

Nature, Cormega, Capone, Mobb Deep, Tragedy, Bravehearts & Lake were once close allies & friends with Nas & they too now have a problem with him

The dude doesn't pay child support, doesn't invite his own daughter to his wedding & backstabbes his own brother.

Surely they can't All be wrong, surely Nas must have some serious problems or has Illamatic made this dude INVINCIBLE.
Opinions?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
..why would he pay child support? He takes care of his own daughter, if I recall. She lives with him.

I doubt he backstabbed his bro. His bro was praising him couple months ago in an interview saying Nas did alot for his family and his bro and that his bro will always have his back.

Bravehearts are cool with Nas. They're working on a new album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.