Whats up with the new DMX album?

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
source : allhiphop.com

DMX RETIRES AGAIN?

So, DMX is supposed to be dropping again on June 28, but that doesn’t seem to be likely at this point. I heard that the album may not see the light of day. There are a couple theories floating around. First, I heard that DMX might just retire and bow out of the game altogether. Secondly, I heard that Def Jam might table the album and release it later in the year – or not. I don’t know…like I said before there is a posse cut with Jada and Styles that’s sick.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
what the fuck yo, that pisses me off. i was really lookin forward to this too. i hope they release it.
i was too , as long as it is very different to what has been released on the net lately, cause most of the shit ... is shit!

If he keeps having his run-ins with the law, he'll need the cash and it'll drop. I expect the album in the fall. His last few albums have dropped in spetember-october, so I expect the same with this one.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.