What's up with TB?

OK I know this got 'hijacked' not so long ago - not quite Grand Theft Auto style though.... I have been to wonder if is still the same board. Reasons being:

+Can't change profile
+no name change
+happy freeposters
+ and the reason below

Now I appreciate being part of the members and being able to post and I'm sorry if I have ever offended anyone just recently, I know my rights now. Couldn't I just have been put on probation though :(

I hope this is just a phase TB is going through and hope to see it in full functioning soon.

thanks

-Daniel-

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
XXXShepherd said:
OK I know this got 'hijacked' not so long ago - not quite Grand Theft Auto style though.... I have been to wonder if is still the same board. Reasons being:

+Can't change profile
+no name change
+happy freeposters
+ and the reason below

Now I appreciate being part of the members and being able to post and I'm sorry if I have ever offended anyone just recently, I know my rights now. Couldn't I just have been put on probation though :(

I hope this is just a phase TB is going through and hope to see it in full functioning soon.

thanks

-Daniel-
Strictly 4, is that you?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.