What's up with Kiss?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Whats Jadakiss been doing? Been over two years since he put out a CD and a year since his 50 Cent diss "Checkmate," he didnt follow up on the hype or nadda?

Did I sleep through a release somewhere or what? LOL

Wasnt he working on "Kiss My Ass?" Anyone know when that's dropping?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Rukas said:
Whats Jadakiss been doing? Been over two years since he put out a CD and a year since his 50 Cent diss "Checkmate," he didnt follow up on the hype or nadda?

Did I sleep through a release somewhere or what? LOL

Wasnt he working on "Kiss My Ass?" Anyone know when that's dropping?
His "Kiss of Death" came out early summer 04, I believe. And last I heard, "Kiss My Ass" was suppose to come out first quarter of 2007, but I really doubt it.

I haven't been following his back & forth disses with G-Unit, but his song "Shot's Fired" with Styles P was hot. I dunno if you peeped it or not, but here's the link:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7199BFA60D5562B6

I think the song leaked last summer (our summer, not urs :D ) and since then, I aint heard shit from them. I'm sure some1 else can fill in the info bout the mixtape game, if he's been doing shit or not, but I haven't picked up a local mixtape in months, so I dunno.

From MTV News regarding Big Mike: This is Why I'm Hot Part Four

"Rollin' Up" by Jadakiss featuring Swizz Beatz. "The Jada and Swizz is actually a record that was supposed to be on [the Ruff Ryders'] Ryde or Die Vol. 2," Mike explains. "I mysteriously got my hands on that — don't ask no questions! I do think 'Kiss is about to make the best album in his career. I'll put money on it."

Sounds like a new album is on the way.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.