What's up with Freeway?

I see him a few times here and there on mixtapes, but I haven't heard if he went with Dame or Jay-Z in the split. Anyone know which side this guys on? Any input (besides hate) would be appreciated.

Lately I haven't heard anything about him either.Ever since the whole Jay thing everybody from Roc has been real quiet lately, but hopefully he drops soon, because the joint that I did hear from his album was hot, but then again the Beanie Siegel album is fucking garbage so I dunno, gotta see.

I heard that Beanie Sigel got mixed feeling about Freeway. That he has not been around since he been in trouble with the law. I also heard but don't quote me that Beans broke up State p cause they was not repping it right but that what i heard. I could be wrong. Plus Freeway is a CEO now He got his own lable and his own click called Ice City. So he might be tied up with that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online