Whats up with fredro starr / Onyx ?

Anyone knows if hes working on a new album, or a new onyx album????

Firestarr was str8 fire, I hope he put out another album like that

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Fredro's firestarr album was good, along wit Black Trash by Sticky Fingaz, too bad the follow ups were medicore albums.

^hahha that show is so horrible,
me and my friends watch it all the time for some reason
with that guy from good burger, it's so hard to take him seriously

TAG EM IN! TAG EM IN! TAG EM IN!
the worst people win too

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Bacdafucup I
All we got iz us
Shut em down

are all classics. If they combined the best tracks from "bacdafucup II" and "triggernometry" they woulda had an amazing album i recon.

I never checked out their solo's, but i heard good things about sticky's first solo 'Black trash".

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
^ Yea Black trash is a great album, the story concept on the album is good.

Fredos debut solo was good also, the song "What if" is amazing.

Well I am in contact with people who are in contact wit Onyx and once in a while I communicate wit Onyx. Right now they are really not in communication. But they're have been talks of a final Onyx group album called "Onyx 4 Life" supposedly this year, but its looking doubtful since its already mid march. Sticky will be out wit a solo album this year and there is an Onyx dvd coming out soon with all the Onyx music videos remastered

Lemme rephrase that, I have spoken to onyx before, I am not in contact like daily with them

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.