Whats the Situation With Xzibit?

I am unable to find out what everyone keeps talking about what 'happened' to Xzibit, like how Eminem said "Find who did that shit to Xzibit/ fill up a liquor bottle of piss and shatter their fuckin lips with it" Aswell as game Making comments. Could someone tell me what happened to xzibit that rappers keep bringing up

Zimbabwe said:
whats the phrase from game "are you going to do me like xzibit and cut half my face" mean??
he got hit in the face with a beer bottle, it cut his face up. when the story first broke people where saying he would not even be able to rap again, and that his face was really fucked up! but you can't even tell.

lol

i heard it was someone from the hipower camp[for those wo dont kno some mexican rappers]who hit him over the head aint exactly sure who though
i think they got a site its called hipowermusic.com or something

the fool who dissed mexicans at the top should stop being ignoranant to an entire race just cause one did some stupid shit :)

Harry_potter said:
he got hit in the face with a beer bottle, it cut his face up. when the story first broke people where saying he would not even be able to rap again, and that his face was really fucked up! but you can't even tell.

lol
actually u can tell its all across his jawline thru his beard. can see the scar on pimp my ride lol.

i think it happened late 2003 tho.

boo hoo I dont care. Take it as you will, But I didnt diss a race, I dissed the ignorant people that did it. I dont have a problem with ANY race, I have a problem with people like that, and they could be black, white, mex, whatever, If your one of those clowns that starts shit for no reason, then your an ignorant fuck.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online