What's the Latest on these beefs???

Haven't been keeping up at all lately...just wondering what was the latest between........

Xzibit and Snoop......heard they kinda had a small beef...don't remember over what though

Xzibit and Dre.....don't even know if they have beef, but haven't seen them work 2gether in a long time. Or if it's cuz of the problems with Snoop that u know, Dre doesn't work with him anymore

Xzibit and Tha Liks...............what's that beef about?

Spider Loc and the Dogg Pound........sup with them?

And this one is pretty old but i don't know anything about their beef....what happened with Dj Quik and Suga Free??

Lok

DJ Quik says Suga Free stole one of his beats & sold it to 4 Tay, + some other stuff like him being a drug addict & what not. Don't really know the whole thing.

What i do remember though is that when Xzibit was approached in a club about being cool with Dre and Snoop....X kinda denied it, and said some shit like.....they just work 2gether, that's it. And i think that's the reason why he got his face cut up with a bottle. Guess Snoop and Dre thought that was disloyal of him.....it was something to that effect, i might be slightly wrong on the details.

i thought x was cut up because he was tryin to front as a cripwalker or against mexican gangbangers?.....im lost. werent they in twisted transistor together?

gerrycurl21 said:
i thought x was cut up because he was tryin to front as a cripwalker or against mexican gangbangers?.....im lost. werent they in twisted transistor together?

yea i thought the same thing, but i keep thinking about the line that Game says in The Documentary (the song)

"if i tell u i ain't game and i don't know Dre, u gonna do me like Xzibit and cut half my face"

Anyone explain the Cam'ron Jay Z beef? Theres 2 new joints leaked with one having Cam playin the "Im Not a writer,Imma biter" typa song. showing all the lines jigga took from b.i.g and etc. Sayin Jay retired cause he gots no more lines to steal lol

Is this from the fall of the roc?

gerrycurl21 said:
Anyone explain the Cam'ron Jay Z beef? Theres 2 new joints leaked with one having Cam playin the "Im Not a writer,Imma biter" typa song. showing all the lines jigga took from b.i.g and etc. Sayin Jay retired cause he gots no more lines to steal lol

Is this from the fall of the roc?
cam vs jay z is basically cam speaking on record for dame, cos dame dont rap. dame signed cam to the roc and gave him that vp spot so cam is returning the favor to step up against jay. jay and cam have never really liked each other anyway tho.

Kryogenikz said:
Haven't been keeping up at all lately...just wondering what was the latest between........

Xzibit and Snoop......heard they kinda had a small beef...don't remember over what though

Xzibit and Dre.....don't even know if they have beef, but haven't seen them work 2gether in a long time. Or if it's cuz of the problems with Snoop that u know, Dre doesn't work with him anymore

Xzibit and Tha Liks...............what's that beef about?

Spider Loc and the Dogg Pound........sup with them?

And this one is pretty old but i don't know anything about their beef....what happened with Dj Quik and Suga Free??
xzibit / snoop - squashed around the time of the 213 album.
xzibit / dre - not beef, just conflict of schedules.
xzibit / liks - squashed now, but it was about x not showing much respect to king tee and the rest of them after he blew up, basically they thought he was ridin dre dick too much. (see the x homie by j ro)
spider loc / dpg - stems from the deathrow dpg beef, but spi been dissin kurupt online too so i dunno, plus i dont think spi liked snoop anyway.

re dj quik and suga free ..... no idea.

cool cool, thanks yo....very helpful

The spider loc thing....i understand why, he was on Death Row, but damn yo...now u on G Unit, and you're basically under the Dre Umbrella...just like DPG is.....it shoulda been squashed ; /

Don't care that much....don't really consider Spider Loc much of a threat.....just u know, he's a fellow crip member....him and DPG woulda made good collabo's

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.