whats that new dipset song?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Yeah, you can even consider it old by now, lol. It's just that the no DJ one surfaced a couple of days ago, I believe.

BTW, it could be the new freestyle, "Santana the Boss", I'm not sure. Haven't listened to it yet.

roaches

On the topic of Dipset songs, there was one joint on a mixtape, it was only a minute or so long, but Cam was rapping about his heart attack. I'm damn sure it came out this year. That shit was fuego, almost as nice as "Your Way".

S O F I S T I K said:
^Yeah, you can even consider it old by now, lol. It's just that the no DJ one surfaced a couple of days ago, I believe.

BTW, it could be the new freestyle, "Santana the Boss", I'm not sure. Haven't listened to it yet.
o so that memorial day dipset tape is out then ?? gotta check that out theres a dipset symphony on there with santana hell rell un casa jr writer jim jones on it :D pifffffff :thumb: :D

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^It was supposed to be out yesterday or the day before, I still don't have it though. I do have Dipset Symphony however.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.