What's Taking NAS SO LONG?

Grrrrrrr

Seriously whats he doing dicking around, i figured he would've replied by now? Toruing with Quan i'm sure he could release one sone.

im fiending to hear 50 get put in his place

^ Didn't everyone at first say -- OMG JADAKISS WILL DESTROY 50'S LIFE AHAHAH - or - FAT JOE JOEY CRACK WILL KILL 50 ON WAX HE WILL NEVER SELL A RECORD AGAIN!! ... Hate to break it to you guys, but he's double platinum and still having massive sales. -- Not hating, this is just a fact. Look at the charts. :thumb:

i dont care about record sales. all the 11 year old white girls that like to dance to candy shop and the 11 year old white wanna be thugs from the suburbs can go out and buy his album as much as they want.

true hip hop listeners still know where this music originated from and what it stands for. nas is a central figure in hiphop culture and has been making positive, dope music since he came out with illmatic. 50 disses him on a track why? because 50 stands to be one of the most disrespectful mainstream artists to come out.

to quote immortal technique
"so if you go platnum its got nothing to do with luck it just means that one million people are stupid as fuck"

Advocate said:
i dont care about record sales. all the 11 year old white girls that like to dance to candy shop and the 11 year old white wanna be thugs from the suburbs can go out and buy his album as much as they want.

true hip hop listeners still know where this music originated from and what it stands for. nas is a central figure in hiphop culture and has been making positive, dope music since he came out with illmatic. 50 disses him on a track why? because 50 stands to be one of the most disrespectful mainstream artists to come out.

to quote immortal technique
"so if you go platnum its got nothing to do with luck it just means that one million people are stupid as fuck"
Where you from bro? Doubt your even american. Either way, i work every day in New york city and u know who bumps 50 cent the most and sings along to piggy bank on the subways to annoy everyone else trying to get from point a to point b? The black guys.
Get a fuckin clue poser.

CoolWaterz said:
Where you from bro? Doubt your even american. Either way, i work every day in New york city and u know who bumps 50 cent the most and sings along to piggy bank on the subways to annoy everyone else trying to get from point a to point b? The black guys.
Get a fuckin clue poser.
yeah no doubt "black people" buy the album as well, but kids do as well, and i ain't amercian, im from canada, and i fail to see how that makes any relevance, NY may have been one the major cities hiphop got big in, but its international now, and over here a lot of kids, grade seven grade eight are just eating it all up (g-unit, massacre)

and i dont see how im a poser man so chill out

a

Nas dont really need to do a diss track to 50, I mean come on Jada and Joe will both murder him on wax anyway. Afterall, Nas said that "He needs a good opponent" so unless 50 says something else dissin nas I dont think he will give that pop star the time...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.