What's next?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
So, the South will eventually fall back and the Hyphy movement will take over the airwaves, the mainstream, and the 12-15 year old children. We're seeing that evolution occurring already. My question is, what is next after the hyphy movement dies out? Which rapper, which label, which geographical area of the United States, will lead the new revolution?

PuffnScruff said:
i say the northern states like the dakotas,we will see a fushion of hip hop and techno trance music that will be the new thing
Yea I could see somethin like that happening. They aint had there turn yet.. Although I dont think ive heard of a rapper from the dakotas, idaho, etc..

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
i say the northern states like the dakotas,we will see a fushion of hip hop and techno trance music that will be the new thing
I'd be interested in hearing such music. You can already see how sampled voices and Kanye-type sampling works as well, or maybe even better, in techno and trance music. Think Scooter - Logical.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online