Whats new with AZ

roaches

He's the host of J-Love's new mixtape, "The King of What I Do." He also has a few songs on it:
02. The Return of S.O.S.A. (Produced by J-Love)
03. The Come Up (Produced by DJ Premier)
12. Seemz That Way
26. Never Change

The mixtape also has a crazy Ghostface/Raekwon joint, "Starks & Chef". The beat is ridonkulous.

PuffnScruff

final call got scrapped due too bootlegging i think, then there was a greatets hits/final call album, but i dont think that ever saw the light of day and if it did no too many units were produced.
there is a new album scheduled for release. the date was later this month i think. but you know how az albums go when it comes to getting released.
i think az has his own label now and the new album is coming out on kock if i'm not mistaken.

yeah i have some songs from the final call album and they are straight fire for sure... but as for new news hes got a new cd comin out august 28 titled AWOL. thats all the info i have on it. i found it out at cduniversedotcom cause i always check there to see if final call is ever going to be released and it looks like its not going to be ever offically released. i clicked on the link for the AWOL and the tracklisting was still for the album final call......

but for sure there is a new AZ cd entitled AWOL that is coimin out on August 28.. i let yall know if i find n e thing else out

PuffnScruff

it most likey did get pushed back, i noticed at sam goody on their list of up coming releases for the employees, the release date was june also. but az albums always get pushed back. either he is lazy, or someone really doesnt want his albums to ever come out.

outlaw_ridah85 said:
I heard it was coming out June 28
nah prob not cause it was suppose to be released almost a year before that date... a couple of websites still have that as the release date but dont bet on it... hopefully this AWOL album is for sure and doesnt get pushed back a couple yrs

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.