What's Hot Now?

Been out the loop for a while, not been aroudn the board as much for a variety of reasons. So can y'all please recommend some dope new tracks for me to check out and get me back in the swing of things.

Thanx in advance. :thumb:

50 Cent - Outta Control Feat. Mobb Deep
Kanye West - Diamonds (Remix) Feat. Jay-Z
Joe Budden - Gangsta Party
Ruff Ryders - Get Wild
Game - 300 Bars and Runnin
Game - Lil Bit
DJ Quik - Fandango
David Banner - Play
Cassidy - The Problem Vs The Hustler

WC Souldja said:
50 Cent - Outta Control Feat. Mobb Deep
Kanye West - Diamonds (Remix) Feat. Jay-Z
Joe Budden - Gangsta Party
Ruff Ryders - Get Wild
Game - 300 Bars and Runnin
Game - Lil Bit
DJ Quik - Fandango
David Banner - Play
Cassidy - The Problem Vs The Hustler
sounds like my worst nightmare while listening to the radio for an 8 hour shift at work, hear them same fucking songs all day and night.

Hostile Apostle said:
Check out the new Dipset album, More Than Music. Thought they were shit until I heard that album.
Then you should Check out Diplomatic Immunity 1. Its a lot better than that one. Also check out Juelz Santana-Back Like Cooked Crack vol2

haunted said:
Then you should Check out Diplomatic Immunity 1. Its a lot better than that one. Also check out Juelz Santana-Back Like Cooked Crack vol2

Yeah, I actually bought the Diplomatic Immunity 1, I like it a lot, but man, More Then Music is just nice, I don't know, just really good music.

I haven't even checked out the Juelz Mixtapes cause I didn't like him, sorta regret it now, hopefully they're still on mIRC.

haunted said:
u aint feel part one better ? :confused: i thought that was more gritty, and street.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online