What's good?

7 Syns

So whats good? I haven't really heard anything new since Busta's/Cube's leaks early 2 weeks ago. I feel like I want to buy a couple records, one will most likely be a retail version of Ice Cube's record.

Im not so sure on the second choice, Bronze Nazarath has gotten good reviews, solid appraisals. Im not sure if Lord's 5 % album is out yet or not, I'd like to definately invest some $ on that album.

What new material have you bought recently?

peace.

FDAPolice said:
The Bronze Narazeth I Think Is Really Really Good, I Listened 2 The Other Cds And There Ok
Yea i gotta peep that.. I saw HighTillIDie's thread, listened to the 3 songs on the site and they sound pretty good.

I havent bought any new retail albums in like 2 months.. Lately I been buying mix cds from the gas station by my apartment.. Kokeche (whatever his name is), Big Mike, Tapemasters, etc..

ARon

Truthfully I haven't really got anything new except mixtapes, all my new purchases have been old shit that I never got or something along those lines.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.