Whats Going On With CNN

Ive been waiting 4 a new cd from them 4 like 5 years i first 2 were classic, and they were supoose 2 drop the new relegion a few years ago

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
what are you on crack? war report is a classic my friend....dead set classic

i think reunion was a great album...not sure if its a classic

i heard they were gona drop they're solo's (capone already dropped his) and then noreaga is gona do his, then they are gona hook back up and drop their new shit

war report is up there with all the classics reasonable doubt, illmatic, all eyes on me, ready to die, doggy style. its straight bangers begining to end. you muuuuuuuss be smokin rocks kid

thuglyfe said:
war report is up there with all the classics reasonable doubt, illmatic, all eyes on me, ready to die, doggy style. its straight bangers begining to end. you muuuuuuuss be smokin rocks kid
all eyez on me and ready to die isnt classics either

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
killahill...you just lost ALL credibility

when are these kids gona realise it doesnt matter what one person thinks of an album...if the majority of hiphop thinks an album is a classic (and you dont) its too late...its a classic

i personally dont like ready 2 die very much...but i agree its a classic cause it changed hiphop and its respected highly by many others

Sarr said:
killahill...you just lost ALL credibility

when are these kids gona realise it doesnt matter what one person thinks of an album...if the majority of hiphop thinks an album is a classic (and you dont) its too late...its a classic

i personally dont like ready 2 die very much...but i agree its a classic cause it changed hiphop and its respected highly by many others
did i say that its bad if some of u say those albums r classics in your opinion they r and thats ok and in my opinion they arent so respect my opinion and i respect yours.and who u callin kid?

i heard capone might be a snitch(I didn't say it, so don't start shit wit me) and nore is too busy making reggaeton records to care about that shit right now...peace

Bobby Sands

Nore comes out with alot of bullshit lyrics,and Capone sounds too much like Havoc whom i also think is a weak rapper.Real boring flowzzzzzzzzz..

WayCide-Ridah said:
i heard capone might be a snitch(I didn't say it, so don't start shit wit me)
Yea I know, alot folks is sayin the samething about Cease but they dont know what their talkin about though. The only person that can plead the 5th is whoever is on trial (Lil Kim); and being subpoenaed to go to court is not an option; if you dont show up, you go to jail, so Cease & Capone had to testify and from what I understand they didnt sayin anything the court didnt already know, so I dont see how people call them snitches. Kim lied on the stand, so she's in jail - she has nobody to blame what herself.

^^^I kno Nores been doing reggaetion and Capone just dropped a garbage album, i just wanted 2 kno if they were comin back with a new Cnn cd anytime soon

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.