What're you looking forward to?

roaches

Myself:
* The John Robinson Project (MF Doom and Lil' Sci)
* Whatever Doom is doing with Ghostface
* Percee P's album with Madlib
* The Dix (Prince Paul and Mr. Len)
* El-P - Tasmanian Pain Coaster
* Quasimoto - The Further Adventures of Lord Quas
* Common's album
* Outkast - 10 the Hard Way
* Bun B's solo
* The Devin album that's supposedly on its way
* Saigon's shit
* Lil' Wayne's next album (if only for the chance to hear Eminem over a good beat for a change)
* Del's new album (if it exists)
* The Coup's new album
* Brother Ali's next album
* Buckshot's and Sean Price's shit
* Beanie Sigel's shit
* Chamillionaire's album

Lot of good shit racked up for the next nine months.

Rock

the next outkast, Chamillionaire's Album, Dr. Dre - Detox, Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg project (if it ever gets done), Sandman - To Whom It May Concern (If it ever gets released *it is complete though).

Whatever MF Doom is planning on releasing this year, Common - BE, Bun B's album, Yukmouth - Million Dollar Mouthpiece..a few others on Rap-A-Lot's upcoming schedule that I can't remember at the moment, and a range of others that aren't at the front of my mind at the moment, so I guess I'm not anticipating them too much.

Tito

Top 5:

1 Common's album
2 Beanie Sigel's shit
3 Outkast - 10 the Hard Way
4 Devin
5 The Coup's new album

Not listed: Big Pooh's Sleepers and Little Brother

Lok

*Mr Original Prime Suspect should drop another banger on July (*crosses fingers*).
*Hopefully Dre D gets out this year & drops something (Maybe even the second 2 Black Basstuds album)
*I heard rumours Kaotic Klique are working on a project. can't wait for that one.
*Gangsta Dre just dropped a solo so im happy on that tip
*Z Ros solo.
*Bun Bs solo should be cool as well
*There are a few re-releases coming out this year. Playya 1000 - Mo Drama, Deco D - Soul Taker etc. so im very excited about that (fuck paying $100 for an album).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.