Whatever happened to the guy who shot Suge?

Well I'm still trying to figure out why Suge wants Death Row to be a complete and utter failure from now on. I mean the guy had some talent on his roster, but they never put anything out. How long was Crooked i on Tha Row before he realized he was going nowhere with them. Suge has forgotten that in order to run a successful record company, YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY PUT OUT AN ALBUM. Tha Row, and Suge Knight's success, are both ancient history

Remember Also What Suge Said He Owns All Of His Masters So He Aint Got To Put Out Shit He Makes Money Off Publishing And Masters. So He Can Be Lazy As He Want To Be. He Still Got His Hands In Snoops Pocket

I heard Suge pulled a "Chris Lorenzo" and shot himself in the leg and tried to make it seem like somebody else did...but we'll probably never know.

And on a related note, it truely, truely amazes me that DeathRow still has fans. All of the artists that made you love the label are no longer there.

If we are to believe the rumors circulating around East La, it would seem that Death row is no longer a legitimate business and is existing merely to launder money for convicted felons associated with the bloods. But I wouldn't confront Suge about that one if you see him anytime soon :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.