Whatever happened to Peedi Crakk?

he's under damen dash's record label not roc-a-fella... if you listen to the kanye, jay-z diamonds remix, jay-z disses peedi in a verse. ...and to answer your question...outside of a bootleg mixtape that I got about 7 months ago, haven't heard anything since.

dubk said:
he's under damen dash's record label not roc-a-fella... if you listen to the kanye, jay-z diamonds remix, jay-z disses peedi in a verse. ...and to answer your question...outside of a bootleg mixtape that I got about 7 months ago, haven't heard anything since.
He is on Rocafella, Jay didnt diss him @ all.

Peedi released a Dame Dash diss but it was real weak, kinda like Peedi

Bloodshed said:
He is on Rocafella, Jay didnt diss him @ all.

Peedi released a Dame Dash diss but it was real weak, kinda like Peedi

...you are right, i stand corrected. I swear I saw him listed on dame's label, but i just checked def jam and he is listed under roc-a-fella. The part of jay-z's verse that I thought was directed at peedi was "The pressure's on, but guess who ain't goin' crack? Pardon me I had to laugh at that." ...guess not.

hes with jay, goes by peedi peedi like someone already said, and he had that mixtape a while ago, the one with the game diss skit after game dissed the young gunz on 300 bars.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.