whatever happened 2 vanilla ice

he became a rocker, then did celebrity boxing, got hs ass beat. Admitted to smoking too much weed while training for that fight. But it seemed so forced, like he was trying to gain points with the public and the fellow weed smokers. But this act, only made things much worse. In fact, i wouldnt be surprised if his own blood didnt respect him.

Bobby Sands

As far as i know 2Pac never did anything to Vanilla Ice.Suge Knight tangled him off a balcony,trying to make him sign for Death Row but that was b4 2Pac's time on Death Row.

Vanilla Ice lied about his past saying that he was a hardcore gangsta b4 he became a rapper.When he got exposed as a fraud people lost all respect for him.I think he just went back to his normal life as a motorcycle mechanic

Sandeep14 said:
ice ice baby! LOL!

he got fukked over by pac and suge!

HAHAHA TRUE BUT LOOK WHO GOT SOME MONEY AT THE MOMENT HAHA SUGE GOT HIM BACK THEN BUT VANILLA'S LAUGHIN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK HAHAHA $11.00 AINT GONNA GET SUGE ANYWHERE

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.