What yall think about the Gorillaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffnScruff

i have liked them for awhile, i think i like the concept of the gorillaz more than i do their music. its not really a group, its just two guys (one from that band blur), both are from UK rock bands. both dudes created two characters to represent their alter egos. its cool that they can get into the pop music world without having a group to do shows, very little promotion, and interviews.

Chronic

PuffnScruff said:
i have liked them for awhile, i think i like the concept of the gorillaz more than i do their music. its not really a group, its just two guys (one from that band blur), both are from UK rock bands. both dudes created two characters to represent their alter egos. its cool that they can get into the pop music world without having a group to do shows, very little promotion, and interviews.
Damon Albarn's the guy from Blur, he's the main force behind Gorillaz. Who's the other guy?

Can't really say if I like the Gorillaz since it's not really a group but I like both the albums. You guys know they had Dan the Automator as the hip-hop producer on the first album and Danger Mouse on the second, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.