What ya think bout tha new kurupt album?

I think it is one of the best album out this year. Every track is dope (except Deep Dishes... maybe it will grow in me) but i cant stop listening to ''The Past'' and ''My Homeboys feat. Eastwood and Pac''. Is just sad that Death Row doesnt want to support this cd....

stefanwzyga

Yeah listen to this shit, I bought the album from Amazon 2 weeks ago, i've been checking my post everyday, dying to hear it, yesterday it finally popped threw my letterbox, i rips it out the box, pops it on my cd player(With a big smile on my face) presses play kurupt starts saying some shit then i hear blank spaces!! the asshole has sent me the clean copy :mad: I was about in tears! i felt like tossin the shit in the bin! :( Im going threw to glasgow on sataurday though so il buy it there, i know i could send it back but i aint going threw that crap.

I aint even listened to it yet, il wait till i get the PG version.

PDT

It's alright, the people on here had me hyped thinkin' it was gonna be like classic, but I was let down. I'd give it a 7/10, Jealousy is fuckin' nasty! That beat is disgusting. Tha Past is awesome, too.

...Stalkin is a horrible track... that and deep dishes, back to back wack. But other than those 2 songs.. the Cd's great.. 8/10... It takes a while for u to appreciate the CD.. didint like it till the 5th time i listened to it....mighta helped that i wuz stoned...

Isn't "Against the grain" a Death Row release? Death Row is urging fans to not purchase the record on their website. What the hell is going on!!?? How is the relationship between Kurupt and Death Row Records today?

Kurupt must not be gettin along with Deathrow these days ..thats why on there website they dont want you to purchase it.Also i went to summer jame in june and snoop was there and he brought out DPG (kurupt and daz) and introduced that Kurupt was back with them and they were all one happy family now,so there you have it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online