What Would You Feel If DPG Signed To G-Unit Records VOTE

*Note to the people who voted during the first hour of this poll: VOTE AGAIN, the first votes were removed by accident.*

This is a poll to get feedback regarding a possible signing of Daz Dillinger & Kurupt as Tha Dogg Pound to 50 Cent's G-Unit Records.

As you know, the re-united Dogg Pound has been busy recording the follow up to their 2001-Banger "Dillinger & Young Gotti", which is set to be called "The Saga Continues". The D.P. has been buzzing on the radio with their latest song "101" aka "D.P.G.C. Music", and Daz' latest track "All I Need" aka "One Gun" has been getting very good feedback.

Express your feelings on a possible Dogg Pound on G-Unit in the poll below:

www.dubcnn.com go and VOTE.

As long as 50 doesn't try to commerciale their music, it sounds like a good thing. It'll give Kurupt and Daz another chance to get in the studio with Dre.

Would DPG really consider signing with g-unit? I thought Kurupt hated 50's guts?!.. but then again $$$ talks. Anybody hear rumours of a signing bonus ? because that'd probably a main factor in all this?

thought the album was going 2 be called DazKurupt:KuruptDaz

anyway....yea it's weird....Snoop is quick to say "DPG-Unit" in songs...and i think i even remember that there were talks of such an album. And at the same time, i think Kurupt doesn't like 50 ....unless that was just something he did 4 DeathRow.

Preach

there was talks about a dpg-unit album, but i actually think that was before kurupt left to go back to death row. my mind's a little fuzzy on this one though, i might as well be wrong as right.

the dpg unit album talks were when kurupt was on deathrow, snoop was talkin to 50 bout it.
but 50 didnt want daz n them on it (lol)
only snoop n 50.

Preach

HellRazor05 said:
So 50 signs two of Pac's well-known enemies (Mobb Deep) and now he wants to sign two of Pac's friends? This is confusing as hell....might be good to hear Kurupt and Em on a track together but thats about it.
first of all, no one said anyone's signing anyone. secondly, i doubt that would be 50's way of thinking. "okay, let's see here, we already got one of 2pac's well-known enemies, who should we sign next? HEY MAN I GOT IT, LET'S SIGN TUPAC'S FRIENDS!"

I wouldn't mind. I have no hate towards G-Unit. I would like it if he was to sign them because he only has 1 westcoast artists on his label, which is Spider lok or 2 if you count Game, who is technically G-Unit. If he added Daz & Kurupt, it would even things out a little, especially when he has two NY groups that were around the same time as the DPG. I want some big label to sign Fatal. He is who I care about and he has so much potential. Someone needs to sign him before he loses his skill and potential. 50 needs to make him G-Unit.

shouldnt daz and kurupt go independent.they would make more money.i think daz likes being his own boss especially even thou he is signed to so so def

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
HellRazor05 said:
So 50 signs two of Pac's well-known enemies (Mobb Deep) and now he wants to sign two of Pac's friends? This is confusing as hell....might be good to hear Kurupt and Em on a track together but thats about it.
The world doesn't evolve around Tupac ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.