What was Tony Yayo's 1st week album sales?

TCD

**In the voice of Les Dennis**
He said:700,000
The public said:200,000
But in all honesty 200K for that pile of crap is good business.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I heard he sold 4 copies. Lloyd bought one, Buck bought one, Fifty bought one, and his mom bought the bootleg in the street. Well, technically, he sold 3.

ARon

He didn't live up to anyones hype including his own so I would say he flopped, although 200k is decent sales for anyone.

LMAO at Sofistik' post.

KO said:
What did Banks and Young Buck get on their first week sales?? and The Game too?
Banks- He did about 400-420K I believe. I remeber because in the middle of his 1st week he had about 368K, and everyone kept saying that there was no way in Hell that he was going to pass Kanye's album sales, but he did if I'm not mistaken.

Buck- I think he did about 370K

Game- I think he did about 660K

TCD

Confucius87 said:
Banks- He did about 400-420K I believe. I remeber because in the middle of his 1st week he had about 368K, and everyone kept saying that there was no way in Hell that he was going to pass Kanye's album sales, but he did if I'm not mistaken.

Buck- I think he did about 370K

Game- I think he did about 660K
I read in some magazine that Kanye did something nearer late 400K to mid 500K in his first week of The College Dropout.

You'd think for someone in his early 30's Yayo would have alot of things to get off his chest and generally alot to say.

215k debut sales

he predicted he would sell 600-700k.

but its still good, who cares if he flopped or not honestly ?
as long as the music is quality it shouldnt matter, but if the music is ass as it is in this case, then u can mock it all u want (lol)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Had about 3 decent tracks.

If they put in the efffort as they did in Documentary it would have sold more. But then Game is a better rapper than Yayo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.