What Was The First Hip Hop Cd U Bought

ah shit...first albums i had were on tape lol...doggystyle, and the chronic, and an ice cube album...cant remember which...

but first cd i bought was cypress hill - III temples of boom in '95...i think i was like 12 or 13

i bought a clean copy of NWA - Straight Outta Compton on TAPE back in '87 or '88 at a KMART - didn't even know there was a dirty version until a year or two later

HellRazor05 said:
Dont get it twisted....I had mad cassette tapes when I was younger. This threads called "What was the first CD you bought." So the majority of people answered with the first CD they bought, doesnt mean they didnt buy tapes before that.
:thumb: exactly

Shot 21

The first Hip Hop album I heard was Wu Tang Killer Bees when my brother copped it. But I think the first one I bought my self was 2 Pac - Better Dayz.

HellRazor05 said:
Dont get it twisted....I had mad cassette tapes when I was younger. This threads called "What was the first CD you bought." So the majority of people answered with the first CD they bought, doesnt mean they didnt buy tapes before that.
even thought i put cd i meant tapes, records, since i all i buy is cds i put cd by accident

beastie boys "licensed to ill" or fat boys, i was in like 6th or 7th grade, i guess that was the early 80's like 83-84'ish, maybe 85...can't remember, i am old

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.