What was Immortal Technique refering to in this line in the Point of No Return...

I've been tryna get this one for a while...just wanna see if anyone here knows what hes talking about. Apparently it has historical significance to it...Well in the song The point of no return he says...

"Like prescription pills when you misusing them nigga
Like the templar knights when they took Jerusalum nigga
And found out what was buried under Soloman's Temple
Al Axa, the name is not coincedental"

Any one knows what hes referring to?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Brigades of Martyrs of Al Axa Rejected Being Linked to Today’s Attacks in Netaniya

5 December 2005 | 12:56 | FOCUS News Agency

Jerusalem. The group “Brigades of the Martyrs of Al Axa”, believed to be a radical group of the Palestinian movement Fatah rejected being linked to the attack in the shopping mall in the Israeli town of Netaniya on Monday, for which it was blamed earlier by Israeli media, the news agency Gyusen announced.

al axa is a terrorist group, i guess. i don't see what the coincidence is, though.

I have always wondered this myself, but check this out, its not Al Axa, its Al Aqsa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Aqsa

Read that, but here is my GUESS as to what he is talking about.

...although the exact location of Al-Aqsa is disputed by some scholars.
There is some evidence 1 that the mosque was built out of the ruins of the auxiliary Second Temple building called the Chanuyos. The structure has been destroyed by earthquakes and rebuilt at least five times. The last major rebuild was in 1035
Maybe under Solomon's Temple is where they found one of the original Al Aqsa temples that was "destroyed" by the Earthquake. Im assuming that because they mention that Muhammad ascended to heaven in that place, that it would hold some major significance, especially if they found an original Al Aqsa temple, and not just a rebuild of it, you know?

Again, this is all speculation, I still dont know what he means by the line "the name is not coincidental".

But if anyone has more info then me, please share, I'm very interested in this.

And the 'terrorist' group is the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
What was Immortal Technique refering to in this line in the Point of No Return..

lVlakaveli said:
I've been tryna get this one for a while...just wanna see if anyone here knows what hes talking about. Apparently it has historical significance to it...Well in the song The point of no return he says...

The first two bars are talking about fucking you up, or fucking something up, and he's referring to himself.

The third bar is speculation and something to make him sound smart, which he often does, I doubt he meant anything specific by it, but it could be a reference to obtaining power, once again a reference to himself, a comparison of his power.

The last line can be taken a number of ways, he could be stating that Al Aqsa was found under the temple, although it wasn't and has no connection (Solomon's temple was built before Al Aqsa I believe, although it's irrelevant), and then the "the name is not coincidental" line, which is after a pause, could be in relation to his name. He could be saying that the name Immortal Technique is not a coincidence, because he has Immortal knowledge or something like that.

Alternately it could be saying that the Al Aqsa Intifada and Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades are not a coincidence because they are related to Al Aqsa and in their eyes are "holy," ie, a holy war.

I think its the first, Tech just needed something to rhyme.

What was Immortal Technique refering to in this line in the Point of No Return..

Rukas said:
Alternately it could be saying that the Al Aqsa Intifada and Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades are not a coincidence because they are related to Al Aqsa and in their eyes are "holy," ie, a holy war.
Yea thnx for clearing it up Rukas...i think he was reffering to the intifada and the martyrs. Ne ways...i just wanted to know if there was any CLEAR historical reference...apparently there isnt.

Rukas said:
The first two bars are talking about fucking you up, or fucking something up, and he's referring to himself.

The third bar is speculation and something to make him sound smart, which he often does, I doubt he meant anything specific by it, but it could be a reference to obtaining power, once again a reference to himself, a comparison of his power.

The last line can be taken a number of ways, he could be stating that Al Aqsa was found under the temple, although it wasn't and has no connection (Solomon's temple was built before Al Aqsa I believe, although it's irrelevant), and then the "the name is not coincidental" line, which is after a pause, could be in relation to his name. He could be saying that the name Immortal Technique is not a coincidence, because he has Immortal knowledge or something like that.

I think its the first, Tech just needed something to rhyme.
:rolleyes:

lVlakaveli said:

can u upload tha track 4 us.

cheerz

this is gonna sound nuts but as far as the story goes..

King Solomon found out his people were performing magic, taught to them by devils. so he took away all of their books and scriptures and buried them under his throne.

Supposedly the mosque of Al Aqsa is the true place where these texts are buried which is also part of the goals of the elite who run everything. They want to get their hands on these texts. Im guessing to further their "supposed" santanic belief structure/rituals and world dominace plans.

this would also explain the connection to the knights templar tech also mentions there. They are part of the story as well

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.