What was Em talking about in 'Revelation'?

Yesterday, I put D12's Devil's Night back in my CD player. When I was listening to the song 'Revelation' some words in Em's verse caught my attention (considering Em's racist tapes). Em says : "I was boostin, so influenced by music I used it/as an excuse to do shit, ooh I was stupid". Probably it has something to do with that... What do you think? (I know that the racist tapes were leaked by The Source much later after the release of Devil's Night)

I really doubt he was talking about the racist tapes.

I think he's just making a loose reference to anything stupid or 'wrong' that he was doing at the time - not the racist tapes, as I doubt they'd be in his conscious.

I think he's just making a loose reference to anything stupid or 'wrong' that he was doing at the time - not the racist tapes, as I doubt they'd be in his conscious.

haha yeah right i knew the tapes were out there.. he knew that could be his downfall

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.