what song is this? pliz need help?

Chronic

Around 1:50 the slowed down voice says "what you want is a little bit of funk from the nigga ...". I can't make out what he says, sounds like Dan Crew (not sure if he even says a name). Listen to that part and maybe you'll be able to figure out a name. Also you know he's from Oakland so that might help.

Chronic said:
Around 1:50 the slowed down voice says "what you want is a little bit of funk from the nigga ...". I can't make out what he says, sounds like Dan Crew. Listen to that part and maybe you'll be able to figure out a name. Also you know he's from Oakland so that might help.
maybe it them faggots the DAN Hustlers that put out some tupac shit tryint to say they where pac's hommies.

HellRazor05 said:
It IS Dan Hustlers.....in the beginning he says "Wanna fuck wit the Dan clique." This song is terrible.
yeah, I Don't see why the OG poster thinks this is a good song, beat is amature, and lyrics are nothing!

they are homo's!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.