What Song Do You Think Has Tha Best Bass?

C.R.Y.

killa cam
how we do
ambitionz az a ridah
drop it like its hot
grindin
ryder music
dead wrong
im so fly

some of these songs might be wack, but ya asked for bass :thumb:

Bumpin 2Pac feat. Kadafi, Kurupt, and O.F.T.B. - Time After Time right now. The song wouldnt be shit without its dope ass bass. :thumb:

2PacThug4Life said:
you can pick any song.

i'm gonna say Bia Bia by lil jon. tha bass on that song is just fuckin bananas.
Too many on my brain to pick one. But here's my favorite. And upfront, when I decide whether or not bass is good, I consider how hard it would thump and the unique ways the bass sounds by good producers. If the shit ain't poppin ears on 12's, it ain't one of the best. With that said:

This D.J. -Warren G.
And Ya Don't Stop -Warren G. (Bass is SOOO fuckin' sick)
Ambitionz Az A Ridah -2pac
Street Fame -2pac (God...this beat is VICIOUS)
Marshall Mathers -Eminem
Drug Ballad -Eminem
Superman -Em
Drop It Like It's Hot -Snoop (man...I hate Snoop, but dogg I gotta give Pharrell cred on this one...this beat is fucking SMOKIN')
Lay Low-Snoop Dogg
Doe Rae Me -D12
Welcome 2 The South -Young Buck
Shorty Wanna Ride -Young Buck
How We Do -Game (hated this song @ 1st...LOVE it now)
Only Begotten Son -Ja Rule(yeah, this is about the ONLY TIME you'll ever see me proppin Ja Rule)
Holla -Ja Rule (eh...yeah I actually liked this song)
Money Ain't A Thang -Jermaine Dupri ft. Jay Z

I could keep going with some more, but you asked for one and I listed like 20, lol.

MAKaveli_10 said:
Street Fame and Ambitionz az a Ridah are fucking sick.
Fuck yeah they are. Two of the BEST SONGS EVER to bump on some nice 12's or 15's. And 2pac proved on both those tracks that the better the beat, the better the rapper can flow.

Those are seriously two of the sickest beats I've ever heard...just some legendary shit. And while Ambitionz... is actually polished A LITTLE, Street Fame is so fucking 100% "rip your heart out and eat it for dinner" raw.

Also, another songs is 40 Oz. by D12...also the beat to their songs American Psycho and AP 2 are sick as hell as well.

jason_g_718 said:
Fuck yeah they are. Two of the BEST SONGS EVER to bump on some nice 12's or 15's. And 2pac proved on both those tracks that the better the beat, the better the rapper can flow.

Those are seriously two of the sickest beats I've ever heard...just some legendary shit. And while Ambitionz... is actually polished A LITTLE, Street Fame is so fucking 100% "rip your heart out and eat it for dinner" raw.

Also, another songs is 40 Oz. by D12...also the beat to their songs American Psycho and AP 2 are sick as hell as well.

Ya that songs is on fucking fire. Nice fucking beat.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.